My Life is like eating a fluffy bowl of sweetly buttered popcorn until a kernel gets caught between my TEETH!

My Web Counter

About Me

My photo
Michigan, United States
Things that are important to me are: God, my family, my children, my husband, adoption of sibling groups, hard to place children, movies, all crafts, painting murals, reading books, photographs, and learning something new.

Saturday, February 13, 2010

My son came home and surprised me , he flew in to Detroit and his girlfriend picked him up from the airport. So happy to see him. He told his dad and I he has been recommended to go to Afghanistan and will know in a month or two. He is very sad about going this time, he put his life on hold before and now he has met a girl and has fallen in love and does not really want to go but says he will do what ever it takes to serve his country. I took pics of them and will post a few. My grandson Weston also came by to visit I took pics of him to, he is so cute! I'll post one too. We sat down and had a nice supper together, it was sheer bliss, it is those little memories that count. We had a great time. Feeling so much better today ....... Work tomorrow.

No comments: